Kirkland J/22 Tuesday Racing Series
The Kirkland J/22 Racing Series is a weekly, Tuesday night racing series that runs from May through the end of September. These races are open to all J/22 sailboats (Freedom is WYC’s J/22 sailboat), and take place in North Lake Washington.
- Kirkland J/22 Racing Series happen every Tuesday night from May through September.
- The racing area is north of Evergreen Point (near the 520 bridge) and south of Juanita Point.
- Monitor VHF CH69
- ~1 week before the Kirkland J’22 race — Coordinate and sign up a racing team (3-4 people)
- — Day of Race —
- 5pm — Meet at WAC to prepare and load boat.
- 6:30pm — 1st J/22 races begin.
- Sunset — J/22 races end, return to WAC, and de-rig boat.